Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Dream's Finally Coming True...

It has been more than seven years...not a long time, considering how quickly life goes by these days. But, surely a long time, when I think of it as the span for which I have been writing. I still remember the trepidation, the nervousness of sitting in front of a blank sheet of paper, trying to pen down my thoughts for the first time...

Seems like a distant memory that I want to go back to, over and over; just to experience the same nervousness, the same gushing flow of thoughts that threatened to break the dams of my soul. All those instances when arcane inspirations, muses, and emotions translated into words, have now been given an opportunity to be compiled; to coexist.

My first anthology of poems titled "Murmurs in the Dark" is due to be released soon, and I credit this to everyone who has been a part of my life as a writer; my family, friends, acquaintances from the blogosphere some of whom were close to me despite not having met them...every one.




Will update this space soon, when the book releases...

0 comments: